• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT - Hornady Ammo Plant ($775) and other assorted items (PA)

iShoot17

A lot of these items have come from lot purchases or are items I don't see myself using any time soon. I no longer need the Ammo Plant as I have other presses that get used more often. I have tried to describe the items the best that I can. Feel free to ask further questions. First to publicly "take it" gets it (this does not include messaging me with questions / asking on here). I'm open to trades - I'm in search of a few dies sets and a Forster Co-ax. Prices do NOT include shipping. (Items are also for sale on other sites / locations.) I have many more pictures available, I just couldn't get them all to attach. If you'd like to see more pictures, please send me a PM with your email address and I will provide the pictures that I have available! I want everyone to see the items that they are buying prior to having them in their hands!

- Hornady Ammo Plant (13 die holders, cop out die, press cover, powder drop, shell plates: 10, 16, 45, 8, 6, bullet feed dies for 9mm (NIB), 45ACP (NIB), and 40S&W, case feed plates: SP, LP, and SR. (2) pickup tubes with one having the pickup cracked, bullet feed springs: 9mm, 40, 45. What you see is what you get. I have tried to find everything possible that I still have for this.) - $775

- Lyman 1000XP Scale - $35

- RCBS .243 (2) die FL set – minor rust outside, with none appearing inside, comes with rusty shell holder - $10

- RCBS .223 (2) die small base set – Great condition, with lock rings slightly chewed up with shell holder - $20

- Bair Cub .243 (2) die set – Look to be very clean - $10

- Herters .264W (2) die set – look to be very clean - $5

- Pacific (Hornady) .243 (2) die FL set – look to be very clean - $10

- RCBS Carbide 44 SPL/Mag (3) die set – outsides could use a good cleaning, insides look clean, with shell holder - $25

- Lee Carbide 9mm sizer and Lee 9mm seater – no box - $8

- 300+ 7.62x39 Berdan primer brass - $5

- Extremely large tumbler (no brand to be found) and Cabela's media separator - $70

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image.1.JPG
    image.1.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 10