• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Weaver Classic 4x28 Scout Scope

motown

Up for sale is a Weaver Classic 4X28 Scout Scope #849417. This scope is like new with box and paperwork and was mounted in warne rings and never fired. The tube has the faintest ring marks but nothing into the scope finish and barely noticeable. It is Matte Finish and the Dual-X plex reticle.

I paid $200 for this scope a few months ago and am only looking for $140TYD. The glass is 100%. No trades at this time and this scope is listed on other sites so the first email of "I'll take it" gets the scope. If pics are needed please email me at [email protected] with a phone number and I can text the pics. Please do not PM as this is listed on 2 other sites so email is easier. Weaver has this scope listed on their website as 14.2oz. This is a typo as this scope is very lightweight and truly only weight 6.9oz. Below is the link to testify to the weight. Paypal gift only.

ScoutRifle.org - Weaver K-Series Scout Scope