• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Weatherby Vanguard 7mm Rem Mag Brass/Bullets/Dies etc.

Odinforce

I'm looking to sell a slightly used Weatherby Vanguard 7mm Rem Mag w/1" rings that I have coated the barrel with Dyna Tek.

I've got (3) big 7s and I only need (2) of them to handle my needs. I had just started doing some load development for it, when I found a 7STW that I couldn't go without. And since it will do everything that the Mag will do and more. I don't need the redundancy in yardage coverage.

When I purchased the gun, it was being sold as new but, it was not. My guess is that some cowboy had used it for his riding rifle, because there was a little bluing rubbed off the end of the barrel, and a small rub mark on the right side of the forearm from an assumed scabbard. Nothing major but, it is so. (Pictures can be made available for serious inquiries).

With this 7 Mag comes (3) unopened boxes of 100ct Hornady A-Max 162gr of the same lot... Arguably the best bullet made for a 7mm.

(86) new Norma brass
(10) once fired Norma brass which were from my beginning development rounds of 64.5gr to 67.0gr (2) rounds per load and going up in .5 increments
(15) new Norma brass that was loaded, never shot and was broken down.
(26) R&P once fired brass primed 215m

(10) loaded for development new Norma brass, RL25, 215m and the 162gr A-Max

They were 2.490 Trimmed and 3.290 COL 67.5gr to 69.5gr (2) rounds per load and going up in .5 increments by electronic meter (they can be broken down if wanted to be) 67.0gr was under .5 outside to outside at 100yds for (2) shots

RCBS 2 die set with shell holder (slightly used)
L.E. Wilson adjustable case gage (new)
Hornady modified case (new)

(1) Case-Gard R-100

All the above for $775 shipped... US Postal money order only please.

(At this time I am unwilling to seperate items)

Last edited:

Recent Posts