• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS W-W Super 6mm Remington Brass

Jud96

I have for sale 100 pieces of Winchester Western 6mm Remington brass. This brass is brand new all in the original Winchester white boxes and all of the same lot. This brass has never been loaded, primed, or out of the boxes. The boxes are in brand new shape and have hardly any wear on them and are not faded or beat up. This is hard to find brass in this condition with the original boxes and all of the same lot. From the research I have done this brass was made in the early 1990s. W-W Super brass is considered to be excellent brass and this is the best brass you are going to get for the 6mm Remington. If there is more interest I have more of this brass available in the same shape and of the same lot as this stuff, thanks.

The price is $100 and buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1960.jpg
    IMG_1960.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 21
Is anyone interested? If I lower the price some will there be any takers? If no one wants it, I'll list it on Gunbroker. Just wanted to give you guys a chance at it first. Thanks

If you have them, I might be interested in 200 pieces at a reduced price. How much of a reduction are you thinking?

I have a guy here locally that wants 3 boxes. So I still have 140 pieces available. It's all in the original boxes. Most boxes look unopened and all of them are from the same lot.

I'll yield to squeezenhope. I'm not interested in a quantity less than 200.

Recent Posts