• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Vortex Razor, PST, SWFA SS Scopes, NEAR Alphamount

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDogPSD

I'm changing things up a bit on my rifles and have three scopes for sale:

Vortex Razor Gen 1 5-20x50 EBR-3 MRAD with 10 mil turrets. This scope is NIB. I bought this for a build that I have not yet started and have since acquired a Gen 2 Razor that I will use instead. Includes everything from the factory; box, manual, sun shade, kill flash, scope caps, etc. Asking $1500 for the scope, $150 for the Vortex PMR 35mm 1" high rings, or $1600 for both.
Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20061.jpg

Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20069.jpg

Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20071.jpg

Next up is a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 MRAD Illuminated. This scope has been on my .308 for about 3 years and has only seen range use. It still looks and functions like new. Glass is clear and perfect. Includes everything from the factory, box, manual, sun shade, zero stop shims (never used). Asking $750.
I'm also selling the NEAR Alphamount the scope is mounted in. Asking $300. Price if you buy the scope and the mount is $1000.
Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20073.jpg

Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20074.jpg

(The B&C A5 stock is also for sale, please see ad in the stocks/accessories section)

SWFA SS 5-20x50 Illuminated Mil-quad reticle. This scope has been on my 7mm mag for about 4 years and has seen field use. It looks great, and functions perfectly, but does have a few little dings & rub marks. The glass is perfect and clear. Includes everything from the factory; box, reticle card PLUS a new sun shade and a new switch throw lever. Asking $1100 for this one.
001_1.jpg

002_1.jpg

004_1.jpg

006_1.jpg

007_1.jpg

(The HS Precision Police stock is also for sale, please see ad in the stocks/accessories section)

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers. No trades please. Items are also cross listed on other sites. Prices do not include shipping. Will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS, buyers choice. Everything will be professionally packaged.

Preferred payment is USPS Money Order, cash is fine for local FTF sales.

If you'd like to buy an item, please post 'I'll take it' and follow up with a PM to me. Please PM any questions or offers. Thanks!

Independence Day sale!

10% off through Sunday, July 5th.

Razor- $1350
PST- $675
SWFA- $990

Status
Not open for further replies.