• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Vortex Rangefinder - Brand New and Cheap - $275

tunacan

Please read the entire description!!!

Up for sale is a brand new Vortex 1000 Rangefinder.

$275 Shipped and Insured

Here are the details.....

https://www.gofundme.com/ellamendaheartj

A little girl in our neighborhood is having open heart surgery. The surgery is fairly complex and they have to go out of state.

Apparently the chosen hospital "The Mayo Clinic" is out of the "boundaries" of medical coverage for the insurance.

They are refusing to pay. Its going to cost the family $130,000 just for the surgery alone.

We did a fundraiser last weekend and I got to spend several hours with the family. They are such a sweet and humble family. It is heart breaking.

I will be listing other things as well after these sell.

If you have any stuff laying around that will never get used list it on this thread and lets get a little cash flow headed to the family.

Donate the $275 via the above mentioned website. Its simple and you can do it with Paypal or a CC. Just send me the verification of donation and I will ship.

You can also send me paypal gift, check or money order. The family literally lives a couple streets over and I can just run the cash over to them.

Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

In all honesty I was just going to list these for sale and donate the money anonymously, but a public plug with the hopes of getting a few more donations is why I'm posting it here.

Not asking for handouts. If you can or want to donate a buck or two great. If not just buy the rangefinder.

4C4598B3-3E0C-44B3-8D92-A5DC49A2B235_zps005cnc0e.jpg