• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Vivi Crandall elk print

newmexkid

Well, I have touted this print from Wyo., Nev., Calif., New Mex., and now Virginia. We are currently in Spotsylvania and getting ready to buy a house nearer to Richmond. My wife says, "sell it". She doesn't like it because she says it takes up too much wall space, (38" across and 31" high). The print is titled, "Continental Divide". The picture I took does not reflect how sharp and vivid the print is. The print was framed by, Desert Art Galleries in Rock Springs, Wy. Got the opportunity to meet Ms. Crandall 2 times. What a lady, she could BS with any man. She has since passed. Anyway, I have found a range of prices for this print, ($525-$825) unfarmed. I would like to ask $600 . I have submitted 2 pictures of the print. The picture from the back shows that the paper backing has been punctured in several places. This has happened in the many moving ordeals. The front of the frame is free of any dents.

Attachments

• DSCF0225 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF0225 (640x480).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0226 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF0226 (640x480).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 16