• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in .243. Win. w/ Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP scope

jmb79

Tikka T3 Lite stainless chambered in .243 Win.
Includes HSS large bolt knob and bolt shroud, and a Tikka Performance upgraded steel recoil lug
Scope is mounted with PRi rings on a Tikka Performance picatinny rail
Scope is a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 with an illuminated First Focal Plane EBR-1 MOA reticle. Scope includes a zero stop feature, bikini covers, and a sunshade, and comes with a transferable lifetime warranty from Vortex
Bipod is not included

I purchased the rifle and scope new about 9 months ago and less than 50 rounds have been shot. Condition of rifle and scope is excellent.

Price: $1,400 including shipping within the lower 48 states.

Please contact me at jmb79 AT sbcglobal DOT net

Hello,

Sure, I'll sell just the rifle. How does $575, including shipping to the lower 48 states sound?

Last edited:
Mike,

I just realized that you're up in Basin, WY. Small world, as I'm in Cheyenne. I thought I'd let you know that I have a second magazine for the Tikka. It's the larger, 5 round magazine. I'll throw that into the deal for you at no extra charge. Also, I have and will include the original box and the OE torx wrench for adjusting the trigger (however, with a screen name like Tikkamike, I'm guessing you have several of the torx wrenches).

Last edited:
Bump for a great gun. Bought one for my son and shoots light out with anything he feeds thru it.