• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50mm with ballistic turret $1100

mariog

Swarovski Optik 6-18x50mm with box. No paperwork or other accessories.
$200 Bonus ,Swarovski Ballistic turret is included, installed.

Habicht

Plex Reticle
Includes ballistic turret
For sale is a Swarovski 6 to 18 power scope. It has a matte finish and duplex reticle and adjustable objective lens, 50 meters to infinity. 1" tube and 15 1/2" long. It is used but only a couple small ring marks. Optics are as new. Made in Austria.
Shipping is $40 insured to full value.
Payment via discreet paypal, no fee to me, or usps mo.
Any other payment method, checks or MO of any other type, held 9 days after deposit to clear buyers bank and my bank.

Found paperwork showing this scope was repaired by Swarovski March 2012. This is an older nicer one, brought up to current standards in the past 3 years.

Swarovski Optik 6-18x50mm with box. No paperwork or other accessories.
$200 Bonus ,Swarovski Ballistic turret is included, installed.

Habicht

Plex Reticle
Includes ballistic turret
For sale is a Swarovski 6 to 18 power scope. It has a matte finish and duplex reticle and adjustable objective lens, 50 meters to infinity. 1" tube and 15 1/2" long. It is used but only a couple small ring marks. Optics are as new. Made in Austria.
Shipping is $40 insured to full value.
Payment via discreet paypal, no fee to me, or usps mo.
Any other payment method, checks or MO of any other type, held 9 days after deposit to clear buyers bank and my bank.

$975 shipped is about the lowest I would go. can email photos.