• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Specialized Dynamics AR-15. Krieger, Timney, PRI, Magpul PRS, Nightforce

pwrdbycotn

I really hate to do this but I'm putting my AR up for sale. This gun was built in 2011 by Scott Milkovich at Specialized Dynamics. In 2013 the original barrel had a metal failure. I sent the upper to Krieger and had them install a 24", 9 twist barrel for me. Krieger did the chambering and fitting of the barrel. There have been less than 200 rounds down the barrel. Besides the barrel, the gun features a Magpul PRS buttstock, PRI carbon fiber handguard, Timney skeleton trigger, Young Manufacturing chrome bolt carrier group and a matched billet upper and lower by Specialized Dynamics. The lower says Quentin Defense, however these are the same lowers used by SD. He just didn't have one at the time that had his logo on it. The upper is a slick-side upper with no forward assist or brass deflector. I have also installed a Badger extended charge handle lever and flush cup sling connectors. There is also a sling stud mount on the bottom rail of the handguard where I have the bipod mounted. I also have several 20-round pmags in flat dark earth. Some of them are still in the packaging. I will include 2 of these, in the package, with the gun. If someone wants more than that we can talk about that. You can go to Specialized Dynamics and see a photo of the gun on the home page of the website sitting over a coyoted that I killed before the rebarrel. This gun is easily 1/2 moa at 100 yds with my handloads. I have never shot factory ammo through this barrel so I can't speak to that but I'm sure it would very accurate. I will give the load data upon request to the purchaser. $1800 obo

Sitting on top is a Nightforce 3.5-15x56 HS/ZS NPR1 mounted in a JP Rifles unimount. $1600 for the scope, $110 for the mount

Bipod and sling are not for sale.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 573-6one4-one1nine1

Attachments

• P1010735.jpg
    P1010735.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010738.jpg
    P1010738.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 7
Re: WTS Specialized Dynamics AR-15. Krieger, Timney, PRI, Magpul PRS

more pictures

Attachments

• P1010737.jpg
    P1010737.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010744.jpg
    P1010744.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 9
if someone would be interested in just the upper let me know. I can always find a use for the lower.