• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Several barrels and a set of rings

Ltdshooter

Have had these on the bench for a while after some builds and they need a new home. All were chambered on Remington SA's.

Top Barrel – Rock Creek OEM / Button rifled from the SH group buy several years ago. Chambered in 6.5 CM, 1/8 twist, # 2 sporter contour, finished length 25" with a JP Rifles small Cooley brake nicely blended with matte blue finish. Came from a shooter who was ultra-recoil sensitive. Fired 60 rounds before they gave up shooting and rifle became the basis of a build for another. I shot the rifle a few times and it loved the 129 gr Hornady loads. SPF

Middle Barrel – Remington Factory 308 700P barrel from my 1st rifle that I started LR with. Gun was an 80's vintage 700P hence the green Parkerizing. Finished length 24", factory twist witch I believe is 1/11". Has a JP Rifles LG Cooley brake nicely blended. 1160 rounds down range on this one. All I ever shot through it was the Lapua 155 Scenar behind 46.2 of Varget for 2840 fps average. It was (and will continue to be) outstandingly accurate for a factory barrel. $150 shipped.

Bottom Barrel - Remington Factory off a 308 LTR with their flat flutes. Barrel is threaded 5/8x24. Finished length is 20", factory twist which I believe is 1/11". Exactly 160 rounds down the pipe on this one. SPF

Finally a set of A.R.M.S. 22H rings. 30MM, Lightly lapped. $75 Shipped.

Last edited: