• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts savage 260AI barrel

Quackshot

26 1/2 inch GM 1:8 twist stainless heavy varmint contour less than 30 rounds very accurate with 123 grain scenars large shank $250 shipped

I have never owned a GM barrel, how is their accuracy? any target pics? or measurements? thanks. I'm interested.

I bought it from a gunsmith on another forum. Seems he built this barrel out of curiosity for the cartridge. He showed a couple 200 meter groups where all five holes touched.
1/2 - 5/8 inch with 123 grain scenar bullets. I bought for a future project that hasn't happened yet. Less than 30 shots fired.

Jd sorry I don't do PayPal. I know they are convenient but they are anti gun so I won't do business with them. I prefer a money order, but I will accept personal check if mo is too Inconvenient.

Tw I have a gunsmith friend who turns these large shank barrels down and threads them for small shank. That's what I'll do with this one if it doesn't sell.