• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Savage 260 AI Barrel/Dies/Brass/Bullets

rbeckwith

Just recently came in to posession of a Hart 1A in 6.5x284 and figure I do not need two 6.5's. I hate to do it, but figure that this one has got to go. With two little boys and a full time job I have not had very much time to shoot anyway.
24 inch varmint contour, bead blasted, 9 twist, small shank McGowan barrel in 260 Ackley Improved. 100 Rounds fired total. 50 Rounds of fully formed, resized and primed brass made from Lapua .308 brass that has been fired twice. I really had little time to work out a load but was shooting 1/2 inch groups with 47 gr. of H4831sc seated right at the lands. I also have 100 Pcs of new Lapua 260 brass in the blue box. 200 120 gr. AMax, 60 107 gr SMK's, and 60 108 gr. Lapua sceners and most of new box of Sierra 110 gr. varmint bullets. With the deal comes a set of CH Tool & Die dies with a seating stem custom made to seat the Amax ballistic tip bullets without crushing the plastic tips.
I have $485 in the barrel dies and brass alone and the bullets would cost close to $100. I am looking to get $450 shipped for the whole set up and not looking for any trades on any other barrels at this time. I would do a partial trade on some blue box Lapua 6br brass, 6.5x284 type S FL Bushing dies and/or micrometer seater, or a 22-250 Type S FL Bushing die.

Recent Posts