• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Savage 10FP .308 w/ Weaver bases

megastink

I am selling my Savage 10FP because its impractical for the hunting that I do and a little heavy to lug around the woods of Eastern Pa. It is a .308 win, 24" Heavy Barrel, Accutrigger, Hinged Floorplate (3+1, I believe), 4.40" screw spacing, non-accustock model.

Round count is sub-175. It LOVES Hornady Custom Match 168gr A-Max bullets. I have not developed a load for it yet.

Its a great starter gun, just impractical for my purposes. I hate to part with it, but it is what it is. Shes a good gun. Just needs a good home.

Asking $650. Will consider reasonable offers.

I am hoping to use this money to buy a Savage 11 Long Range Hunter in .308. If you have one to trade, we can talk.

Thanks, and good luck!

-Megagun)

Here are the pics. I really hope this works. I will try and resend them if there is an issue. Thanks!

Also, I am giving you a Bullet Sock (pictured on the stock in photos 2 and 3). I'm not charging you for it (unless you wanna donate:D).

Price stands at $600.

Please let me know. Thanks!

-Megagun)

Attachments

• CIMG0036.jpg
    CIMG0036.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG0038.jpg
    CIMG0038.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG0040.jpg
    CIMG0040.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG0041.jpg
    CIMG0041.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG0042.jpg
    CIMG0042.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 7
Man i would love to but I can't seem to win for nothin this week..if it aint one thing its another...
I know from experience who ever buys this rifle WILL NOT be disappointed.....the only limits of it are the limits of the glass and the shooter...
Just outa curiosity where at IH eastern Pa? I end up out there a lot....