• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Sako TRG-S (m995) .338 Lapua, S&B PMII 5-25x56 scope, Tango Down bipod

Inkognito

I am posting this for sale other places as well. Priority will be given to anyone interested in buying the whole package. I will entertain reasonable offers for any of the items. The only items that I am not willing to split up is the Warne mount from the rifle and the TPS rings from the scope; that just makes no sense. I will also entertain offers for the entire package. Buyer pays shipping. Send inquiries and offers to jgray0075 at yahoo.com

The rifle is a Sako TRG-S (m996) in .338 Lapua Magnum. It comes with one detachable 3 round magazine. I have owned it since 2001. The rifle has less than 200 rounds through it. Super accurate. Comes with a Warne steel mount that was professionally installed by a gunsmith. This mount has lugs that fit perfectly into the receiver so that it can handle the recoil of the rifle. (Does not include scope, rings, or bipod; just rifle and mount) $1200
SAKO Old Models : TRG-S
Maxima Steel 1 piece Bases

The Scope is a Schmidt & Bender Police Marksman II 5-25x56 with the heavy P4 illuminated rangefinding reticle. This scope is in perfect condition. I bought it new about two years ago and this is the only rifle it has ever been mounted on. Includes steel TPS rings. $2600
Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 L/P P4 Fine MRAD DT CCW

Reloading supplies: Approxmiately 1/2 lb. of VihtaVuori N560 powder, RCBS .338 Lapua Magnum dies, 60 Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers, 50 pieces of Lapua brand brass twice fired, 35 300 gr HPBT Sierra .338 bullets, 100 250 gr boat tail soft point Sierra Game King .338 bullets. $150

Tango Down Bipod $150
Bipods | Tango Down

xeinio.jpg

rm6ys4.jpg

xomzc4.jpg

4lt8cw.jpg

Do you steel have the s&b scope if so could text me or call me at 731-676-6133 thank you