• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington Short Action .470 Bolt Face**SOLD**

Crowe284

I have a an older Remington short action .470 bolt face for sale with factory 22-250 sporter barrel on it. This rifle was purchased new in 1997 if my memory serves me correctly and is in very good condition. For someone starting a build, great action to start with. The barrel is a hammer too. Shot it up till this year. 50 gr vmax over varget was basically one hole at 100 yds. Probably 500 rounds through action and barrel. Had a trigger job done on it and it is very light but now has some creep in it that needs to be adjusted out. These older triggers are good.

Asking 325.00 shipped from ME TO YOUR FFL

Easiest way to get me is text at 210 two six two 7416, text me if you want pics.

Thanks for looking.

Re: WTS: Remington Short Action .470 Bolt Face

Have been asked a few times so thought I would post. This listing is for complete barreled action including trigger, mag well, mag follower and spring, bolt release etc. Have not taken anything apart or off of barreled action. You get everything!