SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington Model 700P 300 Win. Mag.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Outdoorsman.cliff, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Outdoorsman.cliff

Outdoorsman.cliff New Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I have a Remington 700P Law Enforcement 300 Win. Mag. The 700P features an H-S Precision® composite stock reinforced with Du Pont Kevlar and fiberglass. They'll stay dimensionally stable in any weather and under the worst tactical situations. The stock is laid up around an aircraft-grade aluminum bedding block that runs up the entire length of the receiver. It has a textured, black, non-reflective finish and comes with sling swivel studs. With a 26" heavy barrel.

My rifle is outfitted with a Nightforce one piece 20 MOA offset base.

The Optic is a Vortex Viper PST 4x-16x-50mm with the MRAD reticule. I have all the packaging and paper work for the scope.

I have 160 rounds through the rifle. I zeroed it at 200 yards with Federal Barnes triple shock ammo 5 shot group of .76 inches.

I bought the rifle for my Elk hunting trip last month, and after a week of lugging it around the mountains I am planning on getting a lighter rifle.

I will consider splitting the items but I would like to keep it as a complete package.

Asking 1750 for the rifle scope and base shipped to your FFL. I don't have the ability to accept credit cards so I could do money orders or pay pal.

I have a pelican case for it that shows quite a bit of wear and tear I would include that for an additional 150 dollars.

I'm not interested in any trades at this time thank you.

email me at with any questions

Attached Files:

2. archer441

archer441 Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  3. stw104

stw104 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Is your rifle still for sale and if so, what would you sell the rifle only for? PM the response or email Thank you.
  4. wchorsley

wchorsley Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    How much for just the rifle without the scope? Thanks.