• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Remington 700 VS .223 One last price reduction

6.5x284tony

This rifle is in excellent/as new condition. It is a "C" series rifle with no modifications except the trigger tuned to 1 3/4 lbs. I bought this rifle with a very low round count, and treated it as a new one with a 25 round break in. I have four 200 yard targets shot with the new IMR 4166 powder and the 53 grain Hornady V-max that average .815" at 200 yds. I took the best 200 yd. load and shot a 100 yard group that measures .409". I will include a set of Leupold bases, rings, and the remaining box of 60 53 grain V-max's. Rifle will come shipped in a hard case for $850. I don't think you will find one in better shape. Please email [email protected] for pic of rifle and targets. All load data will come with the rifle.

Thanks!

Tony.

Re: WTS- Remington 700 VS .223

Price dropped to $825 shipped. I have been asked about trades. I am interested in XR-100's with .308 boltface,or maybe a McMillan stock if it catches my attention.

Tony.

Re: WTS- Remington 700 VS .223

Thanks Tony, I think I typed you email address incorrectly. Will try again.