• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 BDL SA H-S Precision Stock $265 shipped

tashabay716

For Sale: Remington 700 short action BDL new take off stock made by H-S Precision with aluminum bedding block, bull barrel channel, dual palm swells, and three swivel studs. Stock came off of new Remington 700 5r special edition. Recoil pad has "Remington" stamped on it and the color is dark green with black spider web. $265 shipped via USPS priority mail.

Attachments

• green stock1.JPG
    green stock1.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 13
  • green stock2.JPG
    green stock2.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 14
OMG I want this so bad. :(

I like the vertical palm grip on this model. This 5r take off seems to look different from others or it could be me. What HS PST model was this exactly?

I will take it if funds fall through. :)

ddk,
I have another one just like this one mounted on a custom 243 AI. I am going to sell the gun with the stock, but I would sell the stock alone if somebody just wanted the barreled action. You would love how this stock feels in your hand. The palm swells actually take some of the recoil off your shoulder and finger placement on the trigger is perfect. The 243AI is a Rem 700 that has been completely trued and blueprinted with a #5 contour SS 1-12 twist fluted lilja barrel. Shoot 87 v-max under 1/2 MOA asking $1600.00. I would sell the barreled action only for $1200.00 and then the stock for $265.00.

OMG I want this so bad. :(

I like the vertical palm grip on this model. This 5r take off seems to look different from others or it could be me. What HS PST model was this exactly?

I will take it if funds fall through. :)

Recent Posts