• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rem700P 338LM w/Leup Mk4 LR/T 6.5-20x50

Lapua guy

So I am going to put this up for sale. Price is firm, as if I sell it at this price, I will be rethinking my whole new build that I was going to do off of this. Original plan was to do a Lapua Improved off the gun, but now am rethinking to build a 338 Edge, I wanted to see if there is interest in this first.

So:

338 Lapua Magnum Remington 700P. With Leupold Mk 4 6.5-20x50 LR/T mounted with Mk4 rings and Badger Ord. Pictatiny top metal base, dies, HS Precision M-24A3 (aka Police/Tactical) Stock and DBM w/ 5 round mag, stock muzzlebrake, boresnake, hard case,~75 pieces of brass from HSM, Hornady, Lapua: $2800 with shipping to Lower 48

Just the rifle with dies and brass, (DBM and muzzlebrake integral to rifle) and hard case: $1550 with shipping to Lower 48

Just the scope and rings: $1050 with shipping to Lower 48

Lapua.jpg
Rifle with Scope

LapuaMagLoaded.jpg
DBM

MuzzleBreakLapua.jpg
Muzzlebrake

Like I said, prices are firm. If by when my barrel arrives, I have no interest, I am going to just continue my plan to build off this action. Firearm is in ND. Harris Bipod not included. USPS MO, Certified Check or FTF cash only.

Noticed a typo and it won't let me edit my ad:

Scope and Rings are $1150 shipped, not $1050 shipped. Sorry! That price would just be for the scope.

Trades considered for Custom Actions for large cap 338s (Lapua, Yogi, -378 wby, khan, etc -Stiller TAC338 or Pred Xtrme, for example), G7/NF scopes, McMillian stocks..

Nevermind on mcmillian stocks, bought one today. Wow, this would be a lot better if I could edit my original post!

Nevermind on actions. Just got a stiller ordered yesterday. Now I am just looking to sell the rifle and scope, together or apart, don't care.

Things I would trade for or sweeten deal with: 338 Lapua Imp reamer, Dies to match, 338 Lapua Mag Brass (lapua only), NF Ultralight Rings (for picatiny base), Seekins 338 bottom metal compatable magazines, Kestrel, BR2 Rangefinder, or anything else you think would be worth my while.

Probably not going to sell the rings without the scope. No point, I would just have to replace them at new prices if I don't sell the scope, so I would charge the same as a new pair of Mk4 rings.

If I sell the scope with the rings, fine, they go together. If I sell the rifle without the scope and rings, well I still have the rings and base to put it on another rig if I want. So thanks, but no thanks.

Any targets on how well this will shoot, or can you tell me what kind of groups it will constantly shoot? Any intrest in Trade on a Rem 700 BDL in 270 factory stock nothing modified but trigger set at 2.5 lbs? Could you send me some better Pics? [email protected] Wayne

It is a stock 700P. I don't have any targets, but it shoots well under .75 MOA with Lapua quality match rounds, well under. I have shot cheaper Prvi or Hornady ammo and it has grouped just over 1 MOA, two groups were around 1.1" at 100 yards. I have done nothing to this weapon to alter its properties from when it went out from Remington, save mount a scope on it.

I am not a photographer, I don't even own a digital camera other than my phone, so I don't have any other pics for you at this time.

If you must, I will allow for a 3 day inspection period for the rifle. I am not going to waste my time getting more pics when clearly I have more than most have on classifieds.

If you have one particular thing that you need to see in order to buy, let me know via PM and I will see what I can do. If you are just tire kicking and want to see more pics, please don't bother. It would be a waste of both of our time. Go look at the Remington site for specs and more pics. Like I said, it is identical to the new ones they are selling, just it has been used a bit.

No interest in a trade for your 270, sorry.

Maybe I missed it but how many rounds do you think you have through it.