• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Rem 700P 223 barreled action-SPF

roadhunter

SPF- Remington 700 P in 223. I bought this as a barrled action with no bottom metal from "David Walter" on snipershide back in '10 http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...811#Post2065811

I had the barrel re-crowned by a local gunsmith and purchase the bottom metal,spring, follower, and magazine box. The barrel measures 25 1/8 " from recoil lug forward. Trigger is a tuned factory remington at 2 lbs. Looks like the previous owner tried to remove some epoxy or something from the scope base area of the action(see pics). This rifle does not look like it has been fired much.

I unfortunatley never finished this project and have comitted myself on another so this has to go. $500 shipped to your FFL. Your FFl must accept from a private party. Feel free to email or PM any questions.

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS- Rem 700P 223 barreled action

I could easily buy it but around my neck of the woods none of the FFL's will accept from an individual. That sucks but that is the way it is. I have never established a repore with any FFL's around here as I buy everything on line. Unless I can find one but have tried in the past to no avail. Thanks lou

Re: WTS- Rem 700P 223 barreled action

ourway77,

It would cost me another $20 to ship from a local FFL, so if you want to add that to the price it's yours for $520 shipped. Let me know.

Thanks,

Doug