• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or Trade AR15 for action or rifle stocks

Truc

I am looking to trade my brand new AR 5.56 Nato for an action. The action I want is a Kelbly mag SA bolt face single shot or magazine is OK and a stiller is OK but with cash or Jewell trigger. Basically any SS Custom short action with 700 foot print. Let me know what you have. Here is what I have, we may be able to work something out.
It was built at Hendershots in Hagerstown and comes w/ 1ea 20 rd mag, collapsible Magpul OD green stock, VX-11 2x7x32 Leupold scope, 245+- pieces of once fired brass, two boxes of loaded rounds, SOG Armory Lower, 16" Barrel w/ flash suppressor and other items I'm not familiar with. Two partial boxes of Nosler 63 gr and Sierra 65 gr bullets. I can do better pics if I have an email. I have only fired one round to verify my reloads chambered, shot, ejected and chambered a new round.
Cash price is $1400.00
IMG_0991.jpg

Re: WTS or Trade AR15 for action

Also willing to trade this rifle, scope, brass, dies etc, for the following two rifle stocks.

[SIZE=-2]Remove [/SIZE] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica][/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]MCM-SAKOHUNT-T3-FBC-GM[/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]McMillan SAKO Hunter, Tikka 595 / 695 / T3, Howa 1500 Fiberglass Stock
(Tikka T3, Gray Marble, Right Hand)
[/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica] $564.99 [/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]$564.99[/FONT]

[SIZE=-2]Remove [/SIZE] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica][/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]MCS-T-SAV-SA-ADL-HVY-OD[/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]Manners Savage 10 110 MCS T (Monte Carlo Style) Drop-ins Available Most Models 11 14 16 111 114 116 Stevens 200
(SAVAGE 10 SHORT CENTER-FEED 4.40", SAVAGE FACTORY BLIND BOX MAGAZINE, HEAVY VARMINT / TARGET, O.D. GREEN)
[/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica] $499.00 [/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]$499.00[/FONT]
This is about $1100.00 for your cost

Bump for trade,
I have the Tikka stock, jut need one for the Savage and one for a Remington, Both available at Stocky's. Just buy and ship to me and all this is yours. Your cost is around $1050.00. I have now fired maybe 50 rounds out of it and it cycles and feeds with no problems. I was getting 2" standing and firing at 100 yds. Since I'm a Benchrest shooter this rifle really isn't my style. I would also trade for a Stiller Predator short action which is in stock at Southern Precision Rifle.