• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Nikon Monarch 5x20x44mm w/ BDC reticle

lilharcher

For Sale - Nikon Monarch-3 5x20x44mm Scope w/ BDC reticle - used sparingly the last two hunting seasons. Shows some minor wear from being in the field, but glass is perfect and tracks true. I killed a 320" 6x6 Bull with it last November and haven't used it since. Two small scratches (pictured) on magnification dial, nothing else otherwise.

Price: $375 OBO

image.jpg

From Nikon:
-Featuring MONARCH 3 Eye Box Technology with 4-time zoom range and up to four Inch of eye relief
-Adjustments are made easy with Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
-A quick focus eyepiece allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into focus
-Ultra ClearCoat Optical System for up to 95% light transmission
-Optimized for use with Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Match Technology

The MONARCH 3 is now the single largest riflescope line in the Nikon family. With eight different magnifications and five different reticles available, there is a MONARCH 3 for every purpose. Nikon has placed smooth zoom control with magnification reference numbers viewable from the shooter's position and included a quick-focus eyepiece. Nikon's Ultra ClearCoat optical system is common in all MONARCH 3 riflescopes. It is engineered to provide the theoretical maximum light transmission a scope can deliver – up to 95% – for a clear and incredibly sharp sight picture between dawn and dusk. With spring-loaded instant zero-reset turrets, every MONARCH 3 offers an in-field advantage by allowing shooters to easily make adjustments on the fly. In addition to the enhanced ring spacing, the new MONARCH 3 is waterproof, fog proof and shockproof.

Last edited:
Here are the two small scratches (cosmetic only) on the magnification dial.

image.jpg

Gentlemen,
I'm not a desperate seller.....these scopes retail for $550 and I have seen a number of the same scopes, in the same condition sell for between $375 to $425 here and elsewhere. If I don't get $375, I will just keep it or post elsewhere......not in a huge rush. Thanks!

Recent Posts