• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS NIB RRA 6.8SPCII, DD, Magpul, KNS

groundhogzapper

I have a NIB 6.8SPC RRA LAR68, with DD Omega Rail, Magpul Milspec CTR stock, KNS Antirotation pins w/ sling adapter, ASAP rear sling adapter, Battlecomp BABC Comp, Ammo, and new 30rd Pmag. Need to sale for glass ASAP. I have 2 more RRA LAR68's and have taken whitetail to 426yds with the 120sst's, and many Varmints using the SSA 85gr, that chrono 3020fps from my other 16" RRA's. I have $1700 in this gun, along with 2yrs wait time. *** feedback on the Hide, and ncgunowners.com, username groundhogbuster on snipershide, and foxgunworks on ncgunowners. 1ST $1300 GETS IT. email@ [email protected]

If someone has a new Vortex PST 6-24 x50 with EBR MOA ret I would be willing to trade with not too much cash. I'd like to have FFP, but would def consider a 2ndFP, as I'm shooting at tiny Varmints at 600-1K.
Anyone wanna make an offer??. I have + Feedback on Snipershide.com, and have sold and traded a cpl firearms on ncgunowners.com. LMK I need to move this fast. If you want to replace the comp, and rail with factory ones, I'll go to $1000. FTF in Western NC or ship to your FFL.

BUMP TT

WOW? Am I not asking enough for this gun? I just watched a stock one sale on guns international for $1600. I hate GB but looks like Im gonna have to list it there. Bump last time

Well, if you sale it lmk. I'm gonna give it another week, and then move to the dark side,lol. Yep I'm gonna get a credit card, and keep my gun. But if you sale one, you'll be a lucky person. I researched every part on this gun before I ordered it. I'd sale one of my other 68's if my Wife and Kids hadn't killed their 1st deer with em. You will like the BABC though, I have it on another 68, and it's like a 223, and very little louder if at all.