• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts: Nf enhanced atacr 5-25 moar ***SOLD***

Re: Wts: Nf enhanced atacr 5-25 moar

NIB. Never mounted. Enhanced ATACR 5-25 MOAR. $2100.00 shipped. Paypal gift or money order. Otherwise + 3%. Same day shipping. Check my feedback. Thanks ;)

Let me ask you a question if I may, I am reluctant to buy from anyone outside of Ebay or GunBroker in case there is a defect or an issue with the product whereas I can contact the seller to return the defected product with strict rules on Returns from Ebay / GunBroker. So in my case, if I were to buy it, will you post it on EBay or on GunBroker and I'll buy it from there with " returns if defected or damaged" Let me know, of course it will be paid via PayPal. If you agree, I'll need more details on your scope.

I've never had a problem on this site. I have met nothing but good people here. I guess you just have to read "Buyer's Seller's Feedback" page and have faith. It is my understanding that PayPal offer's buyer's protection as well. Have a great day!

Ebay takes ~10% of the sale price from the seller so don't count on it being the same price as you see here unless you are will to eat the fees, plus Paypals cut.

I've never had a problem on this site. I have met nothing but good people here. I guess you just have to read "Buyer's Seller's Feedback" page and have faith. It is my understanding that PayPal offer's buyer's protection as well. Have a great day!

Sorry, did not mean to rain on your parade, I am new on this site, just joined it and I apologize if you were offended. Did not know that there was a Buyer's / Seller's Feedback page. Just saw that Feedback page, let me review it. Thanks

Just read that guideline and I understand how it works now.

No offense taken! Just trying to help! Please let me know if you have any questions about the forum. I'm sure everyone's happy to help. This site isn't like the others I've visited where members peck the new guys to death. We're all pretty good dudes that enjoy laying in the dirt and shooting along ways!! ;)

Re: Wts: Nf enhanced atacr 5-25 moar *********REDUCED*********

Elkaholics is $1975.....going to be hard to beat