• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: mystery Ranch turn key set up day/backpacking trips

mk443

I have for sale a Mystery Ranch turn key set up. I purchased the coyote nice frame with small belt and medium yoke and factory installed load lifters last year. I added the OV innovations belt pulls to the belt. I'm a 34 inch waist and have room to go out and in. I also added the matching mystery ranch water bottle holder to the belt. I have both a Marshall bag in coyote and metcalf bag in coyote. The metcalf went on a couple scout trips and could pass for new. The Marshall packed a mule deer and elk out and had no cuts, scrapes or damage. Both were purchased new last year. I also have both the newer alpine/daypack lid that is very lightweight and the older desired daypack lid with the backpacking straps to be used as a stalking backpack. Both lids are coyote as well. Lastly I have 4 of the mystery ranch compression/lock down straps that are included. It takes about a minute to switch between the big bag to the smaller bag. This is all the very heavy duty USA made products.

I'll get pics up when Tapatalk starts working again on my phone

Sorry, it's $720 for everything shipped, $620 if I keep one of the daypack lids. you really only need one lid.