• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: MDT Tac LSS XL Chassis for Tikka with all needed attachments ***PRICE REDUCED***

BigSky!

I am selling my excellent condition MDT Tac LSS XL chassis for Tikka. Note this is the XL version which gives you a longer chassis and thus a properly located tripod attachment point. This will come with the Luth AR MBA-1 butt stock, a Harris bipod (sorry, I spray painted it), Maypul grip and 1 MDT Tac 10-round magazine. I need $500 shipped for the entire package.
uwFJd9x.jpg

Last edited:
Is it for long action or short action? Or doesn't it matter?

Im interested. I have a T3 Lite 223 I've been thinking of putting a chassis on. Also have a Brux 6mm blank I could either put something really cool together, sell or trade....

I don't think it matters for Tikka. However, like you, I had a 223 in it. I also used it with my 260 to test accuracy of the rifle.

Now $450 shipped and insured. This is as low as I go while still including the $100+ Harris bipod.

Boy I do not maxscm. If I had one around I would try it. Maybe MDT Tac might know. The other alternative is to check with Sako/Beretta service to see if the action bolt holes are similarly placed. This may be stating the obvious; but, if you have a Tikka T3 you could try placing your Sako action into its stock. That would answer it for both of us.