• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Manners T5

Pahicks9192

Looking to sell my Manners T5 inletted for Remington 700 SA, will fit Varmint or Sendero contour barrel. Recently sent back to Manners for a fresh paint job, OD Green. Also comes with Wyatt's DBM .308 with a single 5 round magazine included. Asking $675 shipped and insured to your door.

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1692.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
bump with a price drop to $650

Looking to sell my Manners T5 inletted for Remington 700 SA, will fit Varmint or Sendero contour barrel. Recently sent back to Manners for a fresh paint job, OD Green. Also comes with Wyatt's DBM .308 with a single 5 round magazine included. Asking $675 shipped and insured to your door.

Open to offers. Not really looking for any trades at this time. Stock will also accommodate BDL bottom metal. Willing to split up package.

All PM's responded to, still available. Want to move this so make an offer......

According to Wyatt's their bottom metal will only accommodate their mags. I was told it is a "proprietary system". My listing comes with one .308 5 round mag and additional mags cost $70 from Wyatt's.