• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: M-223 Nikon 1-4x20 Scope (8485)

Weby Shops

Want to Sell: Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 1-4x20 PB Reticle, Black NIK-8485
Standard Price: $279 (with US ground shipping)
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I am offering this Nikon M-223 1-4x20 on special. If you are interested in other Nikon riflescopes – send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Nikon. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]

media.nl

[FONT=&quot]Nikon M223[/FONT][FONT=&quot] line of scopes is built to address the needs of shooters that like their 223 remington or 5.56 mm calibers.

NIKON-M-223-1-4x20-Rifle-Scope-Point-Blank-Reticle-8485-Pic1.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The "point blank reticle" is designed to function flawlessly from 0 to 200 yards in any condition. Rugged, waterproof, fogproof and nitrogen purged – M-223 in 1-4x30 is an ideal rifle scope for your AR15. Lifetime Warranty from Nikon is standard.[/FONT]

Notable:

• [FONT=&quot]Eye box technology 4x constant eye relief[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Smooth zoom control[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Shockproof[/FONT]
  • Nitrogen filled
  • [FONT=&quot]Black[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lifetime Warranty by Nikon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $30. ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]FM$30[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]