• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS | Like New Kahles 525i w SKMR3 Reticle

wardmartin

Kahles 525i w SKMR3 Reticle. $2900.00 Shipped/Insured. This scope is new. It was professionally mounted by the rifle builder, not one round fired, and has not left the house since I received the gun. Hawkins Tactical Rings with Offset Level Included. I had this gun built for an Elk hunt this October and have decided I want to put a different scope on it.

Original Box, Manual and Neoprene Cover Included. Rifle pictured not included.

Attachments

• IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2158.jpg
    IMG_2158.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2159.jpg
    IMG_2159.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 95
Ok...guess I missed that.. lol..sorry..got to think about this..really would like one but not sure just how to get the cost past the wife...lol...No not trying to get you to drop your price..lol...it seems Very reasonable to me..I've looked at them for awhile now...

Ok...guess I missed that.. lol..sorry..got to think about this..really would like one but not sure just how to get the cost past the wife...lol...No not trying to get you to drop your price..lol...it seems Very reasonable to me..I've looked at them for awhile now...
I hear you. It's a great scope and literally brand new (other than being mounted). Let me know if you need additional information on it. Thanks again for your interest.