• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold Vari-X III 6.5x20x50mm

TackDriv3r

Upgrading to magnifications over 20X, so I am selling two Leupolds Vari-X III 6.5x20 50 mm and 30mm tube. Excellent condition, just pulled them off a 6.5 x 284 and 6 BR competition rifles. $700 firm or both for $1350. If you want the rings to go with them, just add $140 per set of Mark 4 heavy duty rings. Elevation / windage calibrations are right on target. Inbox me if interested.

This morning I went to the range with my 6.5x284 and shot at a steel plate at 600 yards with 15 mph crosswind and made this tidy 5 shot group with same gun / scope I mentioned. The way it shoots, you won't go wrong with the scope. :)

HFdbSgd.jpg

KngiWPc.jpg

r3ro7LS.jpg

After reading a couple of PM's and for those who have trust issues about my products I sell,,,,I don't blame you for being cautious buying stuff from strangers on the internet, but I am legit with 100% positive feedback on Ebay and GunBroker. If you like to have more security, I'll be glad to put them on Ebay and scopes are already on GunBroker. You just got to pay a little extra for Ebay / GunBroker service fees and you can get them there. It's your choice and have a good day. :)

Here are the two Leupy's for sale, just took them off the BR and 6.5x284. I have a local sale coming this afternoon for both. That was quick. :cool:

IGbCv6f.jpg