• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold 45 x 45mm Competition Series Scope 30mm tube plus extras

laffim64

Up for Sale is a used Leupold 45 x 45mm Competition Series Scope with Burris Xtreme Tactical 30mm rings and an Anti-cant device from Mounting Solutions, also in 30mm. The scope is in great shape, it has some mild ring marks, which I tried to capture the worst of it in one of the pics, and a couple pin size dings, also which I show the worst of it in pictures. Lenses are perfect. The rings have been lapped to reduce ring marks, so that is one less thing you will have to worry about if you buy this package. The scope will also include aluminum screw on lens covers and the box.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to ask for more pictures if you would like me to try and capture another look.

Asking $825 shipped and insured CONUS. I prefer to sell with the rings and anti-cant device, but I can work with you on a price if you don't want them.

This item is posted on several forums.

Thanks for looking!
Mike

Attachments

• Scope 1.jpg
    Scope 1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Scope 2.jpg
    Scope 2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Scope 3.jpg
    Scope 3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Scope 4.jpg
    Scope 4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Scope 5.jpg
    Scope 5.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 10
Price reduced to $800 Shipped for the package or $770 for just the scope.

Recent Posts