• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS LaRue OBR 18" rifle, accessories

grey2112

I've lost sleep over whether to sell this or not, but at this point in my life (financially) I need the cash more than I need the rifle.

This is one of the first LaRue OBR 18" rifles off the line. I have 20 rounds through it. Looks and functions flawlessly. Accuracy is beyond insane.

The facts:

18" LaRue Tactical Stealth OBR with manual, targets, test target
(2) high-quality LaRue 20 round mags (one still in wrapper)
Magpul CTR MIL Spec
Magpul Cheek Riser (3/4 inch)
LaRue Tactical POD (Prone Optimization Device)
Magpul MIAD grip
Smith Vortex Flash Eliminator
Harris Bipod 6"-9" Swivel with LT706 QD Swivel Mount
LaRue OBR sling with Troy 360 push-botton mount
Otis Cleaning System
LT111-30 QD mount - this is the specially designed mount for the OBR that gives proper height and cheek-weld (optic is NOT included)
LaRue OBR Clamshell case (tan)
Accu-Shot mono-pod - Accu-Shot Product Catalog – Monopods – Bipods - Accessories
I may still have the OBR owner's hat
-
Total price new if you were to buy all this would be around $3750

I am asking $3200 face-to-face (I'm in Central Florida and can drive to meet) or we split actual shipping and insurance costs.

I also have 3 C-Products 20 rounders (all with Magpuls), 1 C-Products 5 rounder, and 10 P-Mag 20 rounders with Magpuls, as well as a Phase 5 Tactical EBRv2 latch if you are interested.

Also have probably over 1000 rounds of West German DAG milsurp ammo (bright and shiney) for sale locally.

If there is anything in the original package that you do not need (bipod, bipod mount, sling, Accu-shot Monopod) let me know and I can adjust the price accordingly.

Email is best way to reach me - [email protected]

P9060007.jpg

P9060006.jpg

P9060002.jpg

P9060003.jpg

P9060004.jpg

P9060005.jpg