• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Jon Beanland 243

jarodjohns

I purchased this rifle locally from an unknown seller and was told Jon Beanland built it and it has less than 40 rounds down the tube. I have not shot the rifle personally but was told it is a hammer. Asking $2750 shipped fully insured but I am looking to sell quickly so make offers.
Specs:
Remington 700 Short Action fully blueprinted
20" Broughton stainless barrel with 8 flutes and 1 in 10" twist – threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
Nightforce Rail
Timney Trigger
HS Precision ADL stock with Karsten cheek rest - Not bedded - Owner said he was going to put in a Manners and have bedded then
Cerakoted Sniper Grey

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_2476.jpg
    IMG_2476.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 110
I'm going to take this one down until I can either get Jon to confirm or get some paperwork from the guy I got it from. I got in a rush listing a lot of items but will feel better about selling it when I know something for certain...

jarod if it is one of his please ask him how much he would charge to put it in a Manners or Mcmillan A3 bedded and how long. Thanks.