• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Infra Red Capture Digital Trail Camera by Cudde Back

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Infra Red Capture Digital Trail Camera by Cudde Back – 1132 model[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $320[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $269.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Infra Red Capture Digital Trail Camera by Cudde Backon special. If you are interested in otherGame and Trail Cameras send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Cudde back. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CUDDEBACK-Capture-IR-Digital-Scouting-Camera-1132.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Infra Red Capture Digital Trail Camera by Cudde Back – 1132 model [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is built on an already popular Capture platform. The new trail cam ads infra red illumination to capture images of the wildlife at night without a flash.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CUDDEBACK-Capture-IR-Digital-Scouting-Camera-View-1132-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The setup of this game camera by Cuddeback is a snap. Rotary dial programming makes it easy to operate even by a novice to this type of product.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One of the best features of the Cudde Back's Capture IR is its hair trigger technology. It is twice as fast as previous models.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 D-style batteries give the trail cam an extended operating period, while its memory stores up to 2000 images.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SD media for storage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25 feet night range[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 megapixels/day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.3 megapixels/night[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rotary controls[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Compact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Easy Rotary Programming[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2000 image capacity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hair trigger technology (less than 1/3 sec)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Game Camera[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strap[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)[/FONT]