• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Hunting Video Collection - deer, predator, & varmint *pic

Clay

20035193336796600901824.jpg

Thinning out the reloading room and have a box full of videos I'd like to sell. All are in excellent condition and viewed 2-3 times only:

Whitetail Hunting:

1. Realtree Monster Bucks of North America $9
2. Realtree Monster Bucks II $9
3. Realtree Monster Bucks III $9
4. Realtree Monster Bucks IV *Sold*
5. Realtree Monster Bucks V, vol 1 Whitetail Grand Slam & vol 2 Hunting with the Pros (2 video set) $15
6. Realtree Monster Bucks VI, vol 1 Whitetail Challenge & vol 2 On The Trail of Trophies (2 video set) $15
7. Realtree Monster Bucks VII, vol 1 The Legacy Lives On & vol 2 Dreams to Realities (2 video set) $15
8. Realtree Monster Bucks VIII, vol 1 Keeping The
Tradition & vol 2 Hunters Pursuit (2 video set) $15
9. Realtree Monster Bucks IX, vol 1 Fall Fever & vol 2 Spirit of the Hunt (2 video set) $15
10. Whitetail Obsession Y2K w/Jay Gregory*Sold*
11. Mossy Oak's Mega Bucks I $9
12. Mossy Oak's Mega Bucks III *Sold*
13. Mossy Oak's Mega Bucks 6, vol 1 The Perfect Stand & vol 2 Stand Your Ground (2 video set)$15
14. Primos The Truth 9, vol 1 & vol 2 (2 video set) $15

Predator/Varmint Hunting:

1. Lohman Predator Challenge *Sold*
2. Lohman Predator Challenge 2 *Sold*
3. Song Dog *Sold*
4. Primos The Truth 1 Predator Hunter *Sold*
5. Predator Huntin' *Sold*

Buy any 8 videos or more and take 20% off the total price and the shipping is also free.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation. Shipping will be $4.50 for up to 4 videos, buy 5 or more and I'll pick up the shipping.

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited by: Clay ]

I'd be interested in all 5 predator/varmint tapes and I'll take 3 whitetail tapes to make an even 8, total.
My hunter safety students love them.
I'll need your email.

VH