• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Hornady magnum Ultrasonic cleaner & brass solution

tashabay716

Slightly used Hornady Magnum Sonic/Ultrasonic brass case and gun part cleaner. I used this unit 3 times and it worked great. Gets all the powder residue out of the primer pocket and the inside of the brass case. Unit will be shipped in its original factory box with instructions. This sonic cleaner just got the brass TOO clean for me. There was no residue left on the outside of the case or inside the neck which made seating bullets kind of stiff if you did not lube the necks before seating. I am lazy and do not want an extra step of lubing necks before seating, so I am back to tumbling and leaving a little carbon in the necks for lube. I am including the unused portion (about 3/4 of a bottle) of Hornady's one shot brass cleaner that you add to the water to clean the brass. This Ultrasonic cleaner cost me $239.99 from midway and the cleaning solution was $20.49. Selling for $180.00 shipped free via UPS on same day as I receive payment. Will take paypal, money order, cash or check.

Attachments

• hornady.jpg
    hornady.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
  • horsol.jpg
    horsol.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6