• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition with tons of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsteedsman

I bought this camera with all the accessories in July before my Dall Sheep hunt and never got around to using it. Only had it out 2 times to test it out and learn how to operate it. Camera is wifi capable and has the little remote that comes with the camera to control it remotely. You can also use your Iphone to control and view the camera (handy if you are in a treestand). Most of the mounting accessories are new, never used (only used the head mount twice). I don't have the packaging for it anymore, but I have the documentation. I have all the original items that come with the Black Edition plus the accessories.

The accessory list:
-Chest Mount Harness
-Headband Strap
-Side mount
-Tripod mount
-Suction cup mount
-Handlebar/pole mount
-BacPac battery (doubles the battery life)

KEY CAMERA SPECS
4kp 12 fps, 2.7kp 30 fps
1440p48/1080p60/720p120 fps
12MP / 30 fps Burst
Wi-Fi Built-In
Wi-Fi Remote Included
GoPro App Compatible
Pro Low-Light Performance

All this cost me well over $500 at the time.

$450 TYD Paypal (you pay 3% or gift) or USPS MO

Need to sell to buy my new Spotting Scope!

I'll post up pics of it later tonight.

Back up for sale!

Camera2_zpsbb5f1c24.jpg

Camera1_zps070cc595.jpg

Camera4_zps4b937167.jpg

Camera3_zps4b900be6.jpg

Do these things have zoom? also how far does the remote work? it would be sweet to put this in the tree by my bear bait if I could turn it on remotely

GoPro says up to 600 feet. You can control the camera with an iPhone and view it at the same time, so kind of a cool benefit with a smart phone. With one remote you can control up to 50 different cameras. I tested it a bit and in the trees I got about 40 yards if you have line of sight but that was with the iPhone and trying to preview it, not the GoPro remote. You may be able to get more with their remote. I was going to try it deer hunting, but never did.

They don't have zoom but have different camera angles. Narrow, medium and wide angle. The HD video it takes is very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.