• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GoPro Hero4 Black Edition

Swatman05

I have a GoPro Hero4 Black Edition that I've only used once and is in perfect condition. It comes with a tripod, headstrap, case and charger. I'm asking $375.00 by USPS Money Order or Paypal. I can text pictures to interested parties. 405-361-0986. Ryan Moeller

I have 2 of the 3+ models or I would be interested.

These are really awesome little cameras guys, i have vids running 130-140 mph on my bike with awesome quality, wife & I never ride w/o one.

wife & i wanted to run a few IDPA scenarios wearing one.

I wish I could do stuff like that!! Haha. I used it once in Florida and that's it. It's in perfect condition.:D

I have a GoPro Hero4 Black Edition that I've only used once and is in perfect condition. It comes with a tripod, headstrap, case and charger. I'm asking $375.00 by USPS Money Order or Paypal. I can text pictures to interested parties. 405-361-0986. Ryan Moeller

Ryan, I would recommend you to anyone on this sight! Great person to deal with. Thanks again.

Had to post this pic since I had the link for another cycle forum & review on bell star carbon helmets.

nE823xT.jpg