• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS food plot Tractor and implements

mrbb

looking to sell a 47 hp gas motor, narrow front end 1961 IH Farmall, model 340 tractor
has 3400+ and change hours on it, forget exact number, but its under 3500 for sure
tires are in about 70+% on all 4, battery is 2 yrs old, and kept charged when NOT in use
put a new starter on it this summer due to, old one once in a while would stop on a dead spot, and got tired of tapping starter to get past it IF it landed there LOL

other wise tractor has been a great tractor starts fast and runs strong! NO issues at all, OIL was changed in 2013, and could use a changing again, but thats a basic Pm'\s there, and NO big deal!

I got it off the original owner and it stayed on the same property all its life till now, as I lost the farm
and it was stored in a DRY barn its whole life, it never sat outside in weather, and still lives indoors!

I have been using the tractor for building/maintaining food plots there for past 20+ yrs

the tractor has 4 remotes, and the IH 2 point fast hitch rear set up
I have four 2 point fast hitch implements for this tractor.
and a fast hitch draw bar as well

I am willing to sell tractor with all implements or without, or??

I am asking $3650.00 for JUST the tractor
and implements if you take all four I am asking $5500.00
implements are as follows
- IH 3 bottom plow, have 4 extra plow tips for this as well!

- a IH 7 ft sickle mower, that I have 6 extra bars and a lot of extra tips, and a few boxes of new knives for it

a John Deere 2 row corn planter, that I also have a box of different seed meters for different sized seeds

and a 6 ft back scraper blade

all implements are in good working condition

NOW I also have two 8 ft drag gang sic's I am looking to sell
One is a IH heavier one, that I fully rebuilt in 2013, all new slotted front disc's, new bearings and all new grade 8 hard ware

second disc is also an 8 ft drag gang disc, BUT is lighter than the first one and has REAR slotted disc blades

Both work fine
and am asking $ 1,000.00 for both of them, have $ 550+ in parts alone in the first one

OR can sell separately if wanted
asking $650.00 for first one and $450.00 foir second one then!

and LAST
I have a 10 ft Brillion double row culti-packer
in great shape
and am asking $1800.00 for this
they are getting VERY hard to find and on EBay, there asking over 2500 for like models

I can email pictures if asked of any item here
BUT here are a few of some things
items are located in Deleno Pa, 18220
I can do a deal on everything too if asked, but that would have to be thought about at that time, but I do wish to sell all these items if I can, as I just don't need them now after loosing this hunting property!
thanks for looking!