• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly

Snubbie

For sale, J107 Dragonfly. Good condition. Used on several day hunts, one overnighter and a 4 day backpack hunt in Idaho this Fall. Packed out deer head but no bloody meat bags. There are some small stains on lower compression straps but I would consider mostly insignificant for a hunting pack. (see pictures) Comes with fanny pack and back compression panel, camo one side, hunter orange on reverse side. $225 and I will pay shipping to CONUS. Prefer PayPay. I intend to list this on Ebay but thought I'd offer it here first.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1195_0950 copy.jpg
    IMG_1195_0950 copy.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1201_0955 copy.jpg
    IMG_1201_0955 copy.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 18
Are you downsizing? Just don't like pack? Trades?
I have the elk have enter and am looking to upsize to the dragonfly

I like the pack and it will pretty much do everything I want. However, I already have an Eberlestock X1 to use as a daypack, and it will pack a fair amount of meat if needed. What I really need is more of a pack for backpacking in a camp. While this pack will certainly do that, I really don't need the rifle scabbard or quite this large of a pack when just using it backpacking and not hunting.
I'm looking at a Paradox pack frame with drybags, which will be more versatile for me and I need to sell this one before buying another. (I have other packs and I'm getting "pack poor"!)

Anyway, I'm impressed with Eberlestock packs. They're built like tanks and I've rarely if ever, heard of any failures. This pack is in very good condition.

I'm not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have further interest.