• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts custom 6.5x47 lapua

southernundertaker

I hate to part with it but i need the space and wanting to fund another project so here it is guys:

Lawton 7500 benchrest action
24in shilen match barrel 1:8 twist
Jewel trigger set at 1.5lbs
pacific t/g bottom metal and trigger guard
Bill Shehane Tracker in dark African Obeche wood custom built for this barreled action. (Absolutely Beautiful Mr. Bill did an awesome job on this build!!)
All metal cerekoted in flat black.
Completely rigged with a Swaroski Z6(not included) the gun is weighing in at 10lbs.

Guys i built this gun to hunt with, i loaded up 10 rounds to get the scope zeroed in which took 6 shots. Kept the other four to get the season started with. That was two years ago and still have the same four rounds neatly tucked in their saddle with the gun in my safe and has not moved since!!
To save any questions, guys i have no idea what this gun is capable of, i have done zero load developement. the only thing i can say is it shot a half inch 3 shot group at 100yds with 140g VLDs out of lapua brass and H4350 with fed gold mathch primers.

Guys at $2200 this is a steal!! PM me with any questions or text me at:
(229)225-6364, being from Georgia i have to ship to an FFL.:)

It sounds like a BR gun. I love the Shehane tracker stocks as I have the one you speak of and the MAXI tracker. Great products but never heard of anyone hunting with it. Do you have any pictures?

correction guys it is a long range sporter or what he calls a tracker varment:)
i am having trouble posting pictures from this computer but pm a cell# or an email address and can get pictures through my work computer to anyone on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience!

You can go to scopeusout.com and see a very close replica of the gun! Just click on the hunting stocks and look at the walnut African Obeche.

They are incredibly well made and the most beautiful stocks I have ever seen. You can't go wrong.