• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bushnell Excursion FLP 15-45x60

FURMAN

Used Bushnell Excursion FLP 15-45x60 in great shape. Has been in protective case since I bought it. This is great glass for the money and no longer available from Bushnell. I showed the only blemish I could find. I think I paid around $400.00 for it new. $250.00 Shipped
20130201_092626_zpsdb08889e.jpg

20130201_092651_zps8a7bf9e8.jpg

20130201_092633_zpscea62d62.jpg

20130201_092739_zpsfb4b9441.jpg

Bushnell Excursion 15-45x60 Spotting Scope

The ultimate fusion of portability and powerful viewing capability, our waterproof, fogproof Excursion spotting scope features a compact folded light path design and ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion fluorite glass. ED glass delivers amazing resolution and color fidelity, and transmits maximum available light. Expect outstanding detailed, color-true viewing from first to last light. Includes a soft case that can be left on to protect the scope during use.
FEATURES:

Folded Lightpath System
Fully multi-coated optics for maximum brightness
Excellent eye relief
ED Prime Glass
Waterproof/Fogproof
Includes soft case
ED Prime Glass
ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion fluorite glass delivers amazing color resolution and contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing to bring out the most distinct details possible in low-light conditions.
Waterproof/Fogproof
Some products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won`t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.