• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Browning Pump Shotgun

md66948

I am selling a 12 ga. Browning Pump Shotgun that I have had in the safe for at least 30 years. It is a 1978 Production gun (second year of production) and is the Hunter Model. I takes 2 3/4" and 3" shells. The barrel is 28" with a Vent Rib. I could not find any markings on the barrel indicating the choke. There is a recoil pad on the butt stock. The shells eject through the bottom of the receiver making this a Great Shotgun for both right and left handers.

I bought this shotgun from the son of the original owner. He told me his dad used it for Hunting for several years before he got sick.

Condition is Great for a Shotgun that was used for hunting. The finish has some speckling on the right side of the receiver. Most likely the Dad was left handed and had the shotgun up against his body causing the speckling. I tried to show this speckling in a few pictures. The top of the rib shows staining. The bolt face is quite clean. I have a picture of the bolt face. I put a few patches through the bore and it shines. There are a few scratches on the right side of the butt stock.

Price is $400.00 picked up in Wynnewood PA with a current copy of your Driver's License. I will ship at your expense to a FFL only.

Please No Trade offers on this shotgun.

Thank You for Looking and Have a Great Day!

Dane
610-299-6360