• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Barrett/Swarovski HABICHT 10x42

406precision

I am selling a Barrett Swarovski HABICHT .50bmg rated 10x42 ranging reticle scope. This scope was made in Austria by Swarovski. The scope originally came to me as part of a package with my Barrett 82a1. It has been used at the range 1 time with only 15rds of 50bmg fired through the rifle while using it. After that it became a safe queen.

This scope is the one that had the Christmas tree ranging reticle pattern. The ranging reticle was designed so that the shooter could aim at different targets at multiple ranges without having to adjust the elevation on the scope. The reticle acquired its name because the reticle is shaped similarly to a Christmas tree. The reticle is used with the trunk serving as the center of the target while the branches of different widths and heights serve as range and windage markers. It is a 10 power scope and the scope's ranges are from 500 to 2000m.

The scope comes complete with the rings that came from the Barrett factory. I believe these are the Barrett factory 30mm adjustable rings. The scope also has a built in eyepiece buffer safety which the Swarovski factory manual refers to as a "Telescopic recoil dampening of the eye-shield." Also included are the Barrett lens covers; Swarovski factory manual and original Swarovski factory lens cleaning cloth with eagle imprint.

It is in pristine condition and I am selling it for $975.00 shipped or OBO.

Payment to be made in the form of United States Postal Money orders. If purchased at the full price of $975.00 I will pay for shipping, handling, and insurance. All others will pay exact shipping and insurance costs.

All sales are final if you have questions please ask before buying. Although scope is in Excellent near NIB status scope is sold as is with no warranty by me.