• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts barrels and wtb dies and brass

splattermatic

i have a few take off barrels for sale.
1st is a remmy 300 rum sendaro barrel under 50 rounds fired, beautiful barrel s.s. and fluted.

150.00 shipped

another 300 rum barrel but a s.s. magnum contour, new unfired.
100.00 shipped

and a new unopened bag of remmy 300 rum brass to trade towards a set of 338 rum dies and new brass.

if no trade then 45.00 shipped.

i need a set of 338 rum dies and at least a 50 pc bag of new 338 rum brass.

i have more barrels too, an 8mm mag with internal brake, and 2 30/06 remmy barrels.
8 mag is real nice low mileage, 1 06 barrel is my ragged hole shootin take off, and the other unknown mileage.
my old one has a lot of finish wear, but was a heck of a shooter, for the 100 rounds i put thru it.

your choice 30 bucks shipped.

if no interest in the barrels or brass i still need the 338 rum stuff.

thanks all.

i need the 338 rum stuff for a rifle i got from my friend and smith who just died friday...
i'd really like to get it up n runnin.
here's what i got ! real nice rifle with a douglas s.s. barrel, o/s lug, with extra recoil pin thru the lug area, scope base holes opened to 8/40's, and internal muzzle brake.

338rum2.jpg

338rum1.jpg

338rum3.jpg

and my favorite pic of my friend, he was 71......

kimthemadmachinistenlrgd.jpg

thanks all, just venting a bit...

I'll take the 300 Rum brass, if it is available. I am trying to find .338 RUM brass & dies too. The Basspro near me has Hornady dies for it, I think $37, but I would rather try the RCBS X dies. Rachel

I have to ask.
What is the rat tail file doing in that picture:rolleyes:

I am guessing the picture is of your departed friend.
Sorry for your loss.
That Gentleman looks allot like me in 20 years.
Thanks for sharing:)

I looked on Graf & Sons and they have the 338RUM dies and brass in stock if you're looking to buy.Rem brass and rcbs and redding dies.Hope you get it up and running.

sambo3006 the 8mag barrel is yours, the 300 rum brass is traded already, and the rat tail file is for the stock on the bottom, notice no completed bolt handle slot...

newwalnutstocks1turned.jpg

and yes the pic of the older gentelman is of my dearly departed friend.