• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 7MM STW brass

mk443

I have 63 pieces of Remington 7mm STW brass. It has 1-2 fires on it, it has been FL sized, fully prepped and polished and looks new. I've sold a about 300 pieces over the last couple months and this is the last of it as I just finished tumbling it. A few pieces (think 6) have small indents near the shoulder from case lube in the die (head up ***) ( see last pic). It affects nothing and goes away once fired. Maybe a couple guys that have been buying this stuff from me will chime in on the quality. Any questions, feel free to ask. $75 shipped to your door via USPS priorety Mail. PayPal gift or money order works or PayPal and add fee's. Like everything I sell, you feel it's not what I say it is, send it back and I'll refund you. If I find any loose pieces while I'm cleaning the reloading room this week, I'll throw them in as well along with any loaded STW Ammo I find.

zwg3s5.jpg

2mhiqlc.jpg

6r3vk4.jpg