• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts 338 edge w/proof barrel, manners

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am selling my 338 EDGE I had built by Red Hawk Rifles. The specs are as follows.

Lone Peak Stainless Steel Fuzion Action, Int. Rail and lug
Proof Research Sendero 338 barrel 28'' 1:9.3 twist
Terminator T3 Muzzle Brake
Jewell Trigger
Manners EH1 Stock/ Glass bedded
CFE-9 Magazine box

The rifle has 90 rounds down the tube, best load is 300 Gn Berger OTM, CCI 250, 91.5 Gn H1000, loaded .060 Jump off the lands. I only used this rifle in the Vortex Extreme Challenge and has been sitting in the safe since. The T3 brake makes this thing purr like a kitten considering the weight!

If you ever wanted a light weight long range hammer this is the one for sure. I will include dies and 100 pieces of brass. Ship to your FFL and you can pay with MO, Cashiers check or personal as long as it clears.

3500.00 shipped and fully insured.

Attachments

• rifle 4.jpg
    rifle 4.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Rifle 5.jpg
    Rifle 5.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 20
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 26
  • rifle 3.jpg
    rifle 3.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 20
Yea it is, I don't know why the pic of some targets didn't load up.... I will post them when I get back to my computer, Rifle shoots 1/2 MOA as long as I do my part. Verified trajectory out to 1200 yards.

Copy on the weight, 8.25 pounds without scope and rings. I gaurentee the rifle will perform. 100% customer satisfaction garenteed, as long as you can reload somewhat decent...:)

I have a built up semi auto 308 ar platform and an acog with red chevron I'd trade ya for?

Tried to send a pm but said your mailbox was full. Have a custom rifle may be interested in trade. Would you be willing to put your phone# . If so pm to me. Thanks