• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - .257 Weatherby Mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

th82457

I have a new model S2 Stainless synthetic Vanguard in .257 Weatherby Mag. for sale. I have original box, manual and can add extras if wanted / needed. Gun has roughly 60 rds. through it and looks new. 24" barrel, hinged fllorplate, two stage trigger and factory accuracy guarantee. Gun alone for $525 shipped in Conus from private owner to FFL. Also have a DNZ scope mount, RCBS dies and Weatherby once fired brass available at extra cost. Let me know what you would like and will price accordingly. I would entertain a trade for a nice bolt gun in .280, .280 AI, .284 Win. or 7mm Saum. Prefer stainless gun. Can send pictures to an e-mail address.

Thanks,
Terry

Re: WTS - .257 Weatherby Mag. - Price Drop

Price reduced to $499 shipped in Conus. Gun is as new in box. All stainless .257 Mag. This will make someone an outstanding deer/antelope/coyote slayer ! Come and get it !

This is the very latest version Vanguard with a 3 shot .99" or less factory accuracy guarantee with factory ammo. I traded for this gun and have not shot it. The previous owner put roughly 60 rds. through it and said it preferred 117 spitzers. Gun is as new with owners manual, lock and original box.

I think it'a a great price for this .257 Weatherby.

If I did not already have a .257 Weatherby already I would be giving serious consideration to this rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.