• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts 223ai rifle. (custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianc74

I am offering up for sale a Custom built 223AI. Here are the build parts. My buddy Phil did the machining and trueing of the action. My other friend Ed Sweet did the stock fitting to the Barreled action. Sale does not include suppressor. Listed on other forums aswell.
1. Rem 700 sa trued to bore line with barrel threads oversized 10 thou and PTG oversized recoil lug of 10 thou.
2. Bartlien ss, 1-8 twist, 5R, Sendero Contour, 22" with 1/2 28 muzzle threading.
3. Bobby Hart Laminate Varmint Fully Adjustable Comb, length of pull with cant of recoil pad aswell. Also with the Bobby Hart aluminum action block. These new were $900 +.
4. Timney 517 strait shoe trigger
5. Rem 700 BDL bottom metal with box, follower, and spring.
6. WARNE piccatiny 20 Moa aluminum scope rail.
7. Redding Type s #71907 die with size 250 bushing and Sinclair shoulder bump guide.
8. Redding Compitition Bullet seater #55111
9. Lapua 223 brass. 62 pieces fire formed, 33 pieces new.

WTS for $2200 plus shipping OR for the Barreled action, dies, and brass $1800 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Stock is sold.

So Barreled action, Trigger, dies, and brass. For $1800 plus shipping

Add places on other forums

Last edited:
BDL bottom metal and follower with box is sold

Barreled action, dies, brass, trigger and WARNE scope base $1600 plus shipping obo.

Brian

Interested in trading towards a custom or semi custom hunting rifle in 6.5 or 6mm calibers. Also interested in a FFP scope.

Brian

Barreled action, dies, and brass are still for sale or possible trade.

Brian

Barreled action is at MCM Arms being Cerakoted black. Still for sale.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.